“...we ask him, 'Are you being a TantrumWon't?' … and he will stop and think!” Marlene Genovese
“...a wonderfully positive way to help children by modeling behaviors and then giving the power of choices. This age group wants the power and with this book, they get the power...”
Jill Sparks South Main KinderCare Director
“I read the book to my class during story time today and they LOVED it! When reading about the monster that has tantrums and the monster that won't try new foods, a few of my students piped up and said, "I act like that monster". We talked about how even if we act like one of the monsters we can still decide to act like the other. It was really cool to see their responses and see how they connected their behavior with the story.”
Samantha Henley St. Paul Lutheran School Stover, MO
Guaranteed to wow you and your child or your money back!
Why do kids LOVE this book?
- The whimsical stories featuring adorable monsters as role models are so endearing, the book was nominated for this year's upcoming Parent's Choice Awards
- The book empowers the child to make decisions about behaviors
- They love the surprise of the monster's figuring out their name(s)
Why do parents LOVE this interactive experience?
- In the moment, the stories and the language enable preschoolers to stop and think about behavior choices
- Beyond the moment, this book helps extend behavior conversations with young children in a way that they can understand
Make it their own
- The personalization is a wondrous surprise to the child
- The child can appear in print as one of the adorable monsters ($5 additional option)
"My daughter will not let go of this book! She takes it to bed with her. She took it to her uncle's house..."
Francie Recinito teacher and mother of 2